Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Preparing to move blogs.

I want to let you know.... I am preparing to move to a new blog. I am still in the design stages, but I have been unsatisfied with the Blogger interface. It is very limiting, and only people that have created accounts with Blogger (or an affiliate: Google) can interact with my blog (through making comments). I will be moving to a Wordpress blog, and I will inform you of the web address as soon as I am finished preparing it. With Wordpress, you will be able to more easily leave comments, it will be more user friendly, and I will be able to make it more aesthetically pleasing. I will be posting more media (photo/video) to this blog as well. I also like that you can register your email address to my blog and you will be informed whenever there is a new post. Staying in touch with friends and family in the States is my priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment